Are you interested in being a key part of the team for FLARE INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF NEW THEATRE, 4-8 July 2017?
The Flare festival can only happen because of the efforts of our volunteers, who make the festival run smoothly and create a buzzing environment for our audience and visiting artists. We’re looking for people who have a passion for the arts and a commitment to helping FLARE17 be the best yet.
Our volunteer team is made up of people of different ages and backgrounds and from a variety of life experiences. For FLARE17 we’re looking for people who are:
- Professional, friendly and welcoming
- Able to stay calm under pressure and love a challenge
- Passionate about theatre
- Adaptable and willing to get stuck in and help when needed
- We’ll give you tickets to performances when you’re not working
- You’ll be at the heart of a vibrant week of ground-breaking theatre in Manchester
- We’ll feed you, where appropriate/timing allows
There are many volunteering opportunities here that suit people with different time commitments, skills/experience and interests. We are keen to have volunteers participate in graphic design/layout, FOH/Box Office, theatre technicians, events and catering, photographers, drivers and writers/reviewers.
Please email email@example.com and tell us why you want to volunteer for FLARE17, which areas you are happy to work in, your relevant experience and availability.
Unfortunately we cannot cover expenses, including travel costs.